Please review our Privacy Policies
Please review our Payment Policies
USE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The products and services provided by PrasannaJyot on this website are for personal use only. Selling or reselling of products and services obtained through PrasannaJyot website is completely prohibited and PrasannaJyot reserves its right to take appropriate legal action in adverse situation.
FEES AND SERVICES
Membership on this website is free. PrasannaJyot does not charge for browsing and purchasing the product from this website except for the sale price of the product, applicable taxes as per the laws of India as well as the delivery charges wherever they are applicable. If you purchase any product from PrasannaJyot then you are obligatory to make its payment of charges as per PrasannaJyot payment policies. If you do not make payment or refuse to make payment of charges after purchasing product or services from PrasannaJyot then PrasannaJyot reserves the right to annul the order or not to deliver the said product or to take measures like issuance of warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate Your membership of the Website and refuse to provide You with access to all current and future use of the Website in case of non-payment of fees by You to www.ohriaayurveda.com. and also reserves the right to take legal action which is permissible in law for recovery of the payments in case of non- payment of charges.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By using this website You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You are solely responsible for your information.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that: –
– Belongs to some other person to which You do not have any right to.
– Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
– Harm minors in any way.
– Violates any law for the time being in force.
– Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
– Violate any right of the PrasannaJyot or its representatives.
– You will not copy any content of this website which is the proprietary interest of PrasannaJyot , copying of which may violates Intellectual Property Rights of PrasannaJyot.
– You will not use the details available on the website to mislead any third person.
– You will not write anything about PrasannaJyot on any social networking or post any of its content without the permission of PrasannaJyot.
– You will not engage into infringement of the trade mark of PrasannaJyot by adopting or using the mark PrasannaJyot or any mark wherein the mark PrasannaJyot forms one of the essential feature.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event PrasannaJyot be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence or under torts or under public policy).
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on www.prasannajyot.com. But in case if any issue arises then at www.prasannajyot.com , we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes amicably between Buyers and PrasannaJyot. A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and PrasannaJyot in connection with a transaction on the Website. At www.prasannajyot.com you can register your grievance at customer care no. or you can write to us at email@example.com. PrasannaJyot will make its best possible effort to to settle the issue amicably before reaching out to the complainant and try to amicably resolve the matter prior to taking any legal recourse or defending the same.
REPORT AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT VIOLATION
In the event if You believe Your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner through the Website, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. PrasannaJyot will make it best efforts to safeguard your interest. But in any case PrasannaJyot will not be liable for violation of your Intellectual Property Right by availability of any third party goods or services which are sold on PrasannaJyot website. Please also note that in the event of any claim of the violation of intellectual property right raised against PrasannaJyot, then it also reserve its rights to defend the said claims wherever PrasannaJyot deems it appropriate.
GOVERNING LAW / JURISICTIONAL ISSUE
This User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein and any of Your usage of Website and Your dealings with PrasannaJyot shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi, India.
PrasannaJyot – GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Further, as per Rule 3(4) of the IT Rules, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge or respond to Your communication of violation of Rule 3, by any other person, within 36 (thirty six) hours, and the complaints shall be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Name: PRATIMA TRIPATHI
In the event You have any complaints or concerns with respect to the website or our services, please contact our Customer Support Officer:
Name: PRATIMA TRIPATHI at +91 9899901999
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and PrasannaJyot and you shall have no authority to bind PrasannaJyot in any manner whatsoever.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between You and PrasannaJyot with respect to the subject matter hereof. You cannot assign or otherwise transfer this User Agreement, or any rights granted hereunder to any third party. www.prasannajyot.com may transfer its rights and obligations (also known as “assign”) under this Agreement without Your prior express consent, provided that www.ohriaayurveda.com assigns the Agreement on the same terms. PrasannaJyot reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the website thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions.